Saturday, September 3, 2011

Let's Talk About the WAR



I admit, talking about the war in Iraq/Afghanistan (Lybia??) can be daunting. There's a lot of confusion and a lot of deception because the war is so highly political and economical. Okay, let me start over. I don't know much about the war, but I do know something ain't right!!

With the tenth anniversary of 9/11 in a few days, I'd like take a step back a take a good look on how America has gotten to this place of confusion. There are hate groups coming out of the shadows. Our economy is plundering, as millions of people are without work. Our young military troops are being killed and maimed and mentally scarred... and for what? Weapons of mass destruction? Oh yeah, that turned out to be a complete LIE.

I am currently taking a Political Science class in college, and will be taking it upon myself to learn more about the war and the oil money politics behind it. So, join me over the next few months as I explore why it seems that the U.S. seems to enjoy destroying the lands and lives of Muslims in the East in the name of democracy.


No comments: