1. You are a Pagan
2. You want to honor Samhain, the Celtic "lord of death"
3.You are interested in entertaining evil spirits who demand a feast and sweets
4. You are certain that if you don't entertain these spirits, they will reak havoc on you for a year to come
5. October 31st is your New Years Eve.
6. You need to thank the sun god for providing a good harvest
7. Sacrificing animals if fun
8. You would like to dress your child up as an animal because you know human spirits live in animals
9. You want to bob for apples to see into the future
10. You just can't stand the fact that ole' drunken Jack will lose his way to a final resting place if you don't carve a scary face in a pumpkin and put a candle in it!
Most people don't believe in any of this nonsense, yet they still celebrate. Why? Because it's fun? Because you don't want your kids to be left out? Educate your family on the real meaning of Holloween and perhaps it won't appear so appealing. Sometimes we choose ignorance over knowledge because we think it is easier, but is it? Perhaps it will be easy to free our minds by corrcting our actions. Say no to Halloween and other ridiculous holidays.
Guidance From the Quran"When it is said unto them, 'Come to what Allah has revealed, come to the Messenger,' they say, 'Enough for us are the ways we found our fathers following.' What! Even though their fathers were void of knowledge and guidance?" (Qur'an 5:104)
"Has not the time arrived for the believers, that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed to them? That they should not become like those to whom was given the Book aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors." (Qur'an 57:16)